One or two PDPs?

Avri Doria avri at LTU.SE
Tue Jan 26 23:47:36 CET 2010

On 26 Jan 2010, at 17:37, Milton L Mueller wrote:

> Here you reveal that you do not really understand the issue very well, again. Vertical integration means that the registry is NOT constrained by the requirement to treat all registrars equally. That is precisely why some companies want to be vertically integrated. That is why VI is such a big policy change. What you are talking about above is JM/CO, not VI.
>
> I hope you understand the issue better now.

And this is exactly the point which I feel you are missing.  Vertical Integration is the textbook may mean this, but in the ICANN context it does not.

So please  don't be so presumptuous.  You have asserted a proposition I consider false and have claimed for it the mantle of truth without any proof.  Whereas   ICANN rules stipulate that all registries are treated equally, no mater what.

a.