One or two PDPs?

Alex Gakuru gakuru at GMAIL.COM
Sun Jan 24 18:03:39 CET 2010

It is my opinion that different PDPs need to be developed.

Thinking borrowing from the  "modular" approach of components
development of sufficiently quantifiable, stand-alone elements
foundation leading to complex systems of interrelated but essentially
mini-parts has stood the test of time. e.g. RFCs, open source software
parts, QNX, etc.

Bulky all-in-ones (be they technical standards, policies, laws,
regulations, etc) tend to result in not just contradictions therein,
but greater delays while harmonising everything .

Sincerely,

Alex