SPAM-LOW: Re: NCUC & NCSG (and relevance to vertical integration discussion)

Avri Doria avri at LTU.SE
Sat Jan 23 11:17:26 CET 2010

Hi,

I am also wondering if the Consumer Groups that are already members of the NCUC and the NCSG and who previously supported the idea of growth from within -  i.e. first join NCSG and then form Interest-groups/constituencies, have been consulted by those proposing this new Consumer Constituency using the Staff external procedures.

Also while waiting for the comment period to end and a Board decision, will those who want to form the CC, be willing to join the NCSG and work from within the stakeholder group.

a.