[ncsg-policy] How's this (edited motion on VI)

Robin Gross robin at IPJUSTICE.ORG
Fri Jan 22 02:22:57 CET 2010

No one would want that.  :-)   We are just experiencing some "growing
pains" as we transition from NCUC to NCSG, and a discussion on VI/CO/
JM on the (open & archived) NCSG-policy list is entirely
appropriate.  Although I would like to see similar discussion taking
place on this list, since it does include far more people and
perspectives and can help to further develop our position and clarify
the interests of noncommercial users.

We should be glad for the robust debate and diversity of viewpoints -
let's not let misunderstandings over mailing lists stop our progress
and hamper the discussion.  Let's just add this list to the
discussion.  Thanks very much for all the input on this issue in
recent weeks!!

Best,
Robin

On Jan 21, 2010, at 3:43 PM, Avri Doria wrote:

> On 22 Jan 2010, at 00:23, Jorge Amodio wrote:
>
>> Avri, with all due respect and please don't take it personal, but
>> since you brought the GNSO kool-aid here now I find myself
>> listening to dialogs that I don't understand where have been
>> initiated, since I didn't have the opportunity to participate in
>> person at any of the ICANN meetings I feel excluded, and I have to
>> spend a lot of time looking for documents that seem difficult to
>> find by design, etc.
>>

> i am willing to step down immediately.
>
> a.

IP JUSTICE
Robin Gross, Executive Director
p: +1-415-553-6261    f: +1-415-462-6451
w: http://www.ipjustice.org     e: robin at ipjustice.org