AoC panel members

Jorge Amodio jmamodio at GMAIL.COM
Tue Feb 23 08:01:44 CET 2010

Dear Milton and fellow ICANN stakeholders,

thank you for your vote of confidence by mentioning my name as a
potential AoC RT candidate, I'd really enjoy to have the opportunity
to contribute in that role but unfortunately I recently got engaged in
several projects that are consuming most of my time, lately I can
barely follow the messages on this and other e-mail lists and forums.

At this time I'd prefer to decline this nomination.

Thanks again & Best Regards
Jorge