AoC panel members

Milton L Mueller mueller at SYR.EDU
Sun Feb 21 00:39:02 CET 2010

I don't know whether we have a process in place and haven't had time to follow the messages on this closely, but I would like to nominate JORGE AMODIO to be put forward by NCUC as someone we would like to see on the Affirmation review team. Reasons: technically knowledgable, active, not someone burdened with a lot of other responsibilities in NCUC as of now, now one of the same old faces, etc.

Jorge has no idea I am doing this, so he can of course decline.

--MM