[ncsg-policy] Reminder Pre-Council Policy discussion meeting February 17 at 21:00 UTC

Alex Gakuru gakuru at GMAIL.COM
Thu Feb 18 06:45:23 CET 2010

Apologies for not being on this call. Although I was available at
midnight(local time) when the call started, it was my fault not to
have requested for a dial-out earlier. Nonetheless, I am very sure
that you had a great meeting! regards.