comments on proposed Consumer Constituency

Mary Wong mwong at PIERCELAW.EDU
Sun Feb 14 17:16:44 CET 2010

Hi everyone, attached are the comments I sent in as well (with apologies that they came out badly formatted on the ICANN comments webpage, which is why I'm sending them to this listserv in a more readable form!)

Cheers
Mary

>>> Alex Gakuru <gakuru at gmail.com> 02/13/10 3:16 AM >>>
Dated 13 February, 2010
To: The Structural Improvements Committee

Please find my comments on the attached .pdf document.

Faithfully,

Alex Gakuru, Chairman
ICT Consumers Association of Kenya
--