[ncsg-policy] Re: Vertical integration charter

Milton L Mueller mueller at SYR.EDU
Sun Feb 21 19:05:43 CET 2010

OK, it looks as if all the feedback I've gotten favors the more delimited, policy determination objective.
If there are any dissenting voices please speak up, otherwise Avri and I will report to the DT that we (NCUC/NCSG) favor the first version of Objective 5.
--MM

________________________________
From: Non-Commercial User Constituency [NCUC-DISCUSS at LISTSERV.SYR.EDU] On Behalf Of Brenden Kuerbis [bkuerbis at INTERNETGOVERNANCE.ORG]
Sent: Sunday, February 21, 2010 12:05 PM
To: NCUC-DISCUSS at LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: Re: [NCUC-DISCUSS] [ncsg-policy] Re: Vertical integration charter

+1, it is best to limit the scope of the PDP as best we can

---------------------------------------
Brenden Kuerbis
Internet Governance Project
http://internetgovernance.org

On Sun, Feb 21, 2010 at 11:26 AM, Mary Wong <MWong at piercelaw.edu<mailto:MWong at piercelaw.edu>> wrote:
I agree and support Milton's and Avri's version, particularly in view of the very tight time frame the PDP will take place in.

Cheers
Mary

Mary W S Wong
Professor of Law & Chair, Graduate IP Programs
Franklin Pierce Law Center
Two White Street
Concord, NH 03301
USA