New material under review

Avri Doria avri at LTU.SE
Wed Feb 17 16:40:56 CET 2010

Hi,

Three more major sections of the proposal the NCSG will make regarding its proposal are ready for membership review.  They are listed on the NCSG-EC web page,:  <https://st.icann.org/ncsg-ec/index.cgi?non_commercial_stakeholder_group> but are also referenced below.

Given the intervening meeting i Nairobi, I would like to close the review the week after the meeting on Wednesday 17 March (any time zone).  I will schedule time during our, yet to scheduled (we were 'overlooked' in the scheduling), SG/Constituency day meeting on these documents.

Thanks

a.

Establishing an Interest-Group/Constituency within the NCSG
<https://st.icann.org/data/workspaces/ncsg-ec/attachments/non_commercial_stakeholder_group:20100217152739-0-15033/original/establishing_an_interest_group_constituency_within_the_ncsg.100217.pdf>

NCSG-EC Procedures
<https://st.icann.org/data/workspaces/ncsg-ec/attachments/non_commercial_stakeholder_group:20100217152725-0-14734/original/ncsg_ec_procedures.100217.pdf>

"NCSG Voting Procedures