[ncsg-policy] Reminder Pre-Council Policy discussion meeting February 17 at 21:00 UTC

Avri Doria avri at LTU.SE
Wed Feb 17 14:15:32 CET 2010

Hi,

I have made the additions requested:
Info: http://ncdnhc.org/events/ncsg-monthly-policy-meeting

Proposed Agenda

1 - talk about proposed agenda (in the IETF it was called Bash Agenda, i liked that)

2 - Assorted introductory stuff

3 - Re: Motion on the Proposed Process for GNSO Endorsement of Nominees to the AoC Accountability and Transparency RT - 10 February 2010

4 - Vertical Integration (VI) Policy Development Process (PDP) (15 minutes)
 Refer to the motion passed on 28 January 2010
  http://gnso.icann.org/resolutions/#201001

  current charter: http://forum.icann.org/lists/gnso-vi-feb10/msg00135.html

5 - Prioritization of GNSO work

6 - Various Statuses from NCSG/NCUC participants in WG and WT

7 -  Nairobi Meeting Planning

7.1 -- GNSO
7.1.1 --- GNSO-GAC

7.2 -- NCSG/NCUC
7.2.1 --- meeting with local/regional civil society

8 - Update on NCSG charter progress
8.1 -- Interest Group launch process

9 - other stuff

a.