Reminder Pre-Council Policy discussion meeting February 17 at 21:00 UTC

Avri Doria avri at LTU.SE
Wed Feb 17 00:11:57 CET 2010

Info: http://ncdnhc.org/events/ncsg-monthly-policy-meeting

Proposed Agenda

- talk about proposed agenda (in the IETF it was called Bash Agenda, i liked that)

- Assorted introductory stuff

- Re: Motion on the Proposed Process for GNSO Endorsement of Nominees to the AoC Accountability and Transparency RT - 10 February 2010

- Vertical Integration (VI) Policy Development Process (PDP) (15 minutes)
  Refer to the motion passed on 28 January 2010
   http://gnso.icann.org/resolutions/#201001

   current charter: http://forum.icann.org/lists/gnso-vi-feb10/msg00135.html

- Prioritization of GNSO work

- Various Statuses from NCSG/NCUC participants in WG and WT

-  Nairobi Meeting Planning

-- GNSO
-- NCSG/NCUC

- Update on NCSG charter progress