15 Feb. ICANN Nairobi Update: Mtg is Still On

Alex Gakuru gakuru at GMAIL.COM
Tue Feb 16 17:57:33 CET 2010

Historically, will below IPC gathering mark the first major ICANN
parallel meeting?

---
"The Intellectual Property Constituency was one of the first to raise
security concerns, and it is moving forward with plans to hold a
separate meeting in New York City."

http://domainnamewire.com/2010/02/16/go-daddy-neustar-ipc-say-no-to-nairobi-meeting/
---