Time for Policy Discussion meting on 17 February

Avri Doria avri at LTU.SE
Wed Feb 3 00:21:05 CET 2010

Hi,

We need to find a time on 17 February 2010 (Wednesday), the day before the next council meeting, for a policy consultation on issues on that agenda. Plus we should start talking about Nairobi meeting agendas.   I will start working on a agenda shortly - please let me know of items that need discussing.

Please fill in times on the doodle that might work for you. I will try and set it on a time that works out for many - I especially want to get as many Council members there as possible.  As time we will have to learnt to share he pain of meetings at outrageous hours.  Also, I will invite anyone who can't attend to send comments on the agenda items to the list and I will read them (assuming they are shortish) during the meeting.

http://www.doodle.com/xckv5crhg8932qsy

a.