NCUC representatives in the NCSG EC

Norbert Klein nhklein at GMX.NET
Wed Dec 15 12:20:16 CET 2010

Thanks for asking, so I happily confirm that I have not only no
objection, but I am grateful to see that Avri and Milton are prepared to
continue to play the role for our membership in the NCSG also during the
coming year.

Norbert Klein
Associate
Open Institute
Phnom Penh/Cambodia

=

--
If you want to know what is going on in Cambodia, please visit
The Mirror: regular reports and comments from Cambodia.

This is the latest weekly editorial of The Mirror:

“Human Rights is just a 'by-product' of Western Imperialism”
Sunday, 12.12.2010

http://tinyurl.com/29jphjw
(to read it, click on the line above.)

And here is something new from time to time - at least every weekend.

The NEW Address of The Mirror:
http://www.cambodiamirror.org