NCUC representatives in the NCSG EC

Amr Elsadr aelsadr at TELEMEDINT.NET
Wed Dec 15 11:21:34 CET 2010

I think we're fortunate to have Avri and Milton willing to continue in their
capacity as our representatives in the EC. Thanks to both of you.

Amr Elsadr M.D.
Chief Operating Officer
Tele-Med International
http://www.telemedint.net
Tel: +2(023)534-6098
Fax: +2(023)534-6029

-----Original Message-----
From: NCSG-NCUC [mailto:NCSG-NCUC-DISCUSS at LISTSERV.SYR.EDU] On Behalf Of
Konstantinos Komaitis
Sent: Tuesday, December 14, 2010 7:07 PM
To: NCSG-NCUC-DISCUSS at LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: NCUC representatives in the NCSG EC

Dear all,

As part of the NCSG charter, NCUC has to appoint two members to act as its
representatives within NCSG: "3.1 Composition.  The NCSG Executive Committee
(EC) shall be comprised of two representatives from each Constituency when
the number of Constituencies is less than four and one representative from
each Constituency when the number of Constituencies is four or more." As
part of the transition, the Board has agreed that in the meantime NCUC is to
be allowed to appoint two representatives.

Last year Avri and Milton performed this task and they are both willing to
continue. The newly formed NCUC Executive Committee has agreed to them
continuing this role, but I would also like to pass this by the whole list.

Please let me know if there are any objections, so I can officially notify
the NCSG executive committee.

Thanks

KK

--