NCUC representatives in the NCSG EC

asare-sakyi george ga_sakyi at YAHOO.COM
Wed Dec 15 06:48:55 CET 2010

Hi KK
My support for Avri and Milton to represent NCUC within NCSG.
Regards.
 Ing George Asare Sakyi
Managing Director
Mont Royal Technologies
Local Agent Telemisis
Tel: 0203001647
email: georgesakyi at ymail.com

________________________________
From: Konstantinos Komaitis <k.komaitis at STRATH.AC.UK>
To: NCSG-NCUC-DISCUSS at LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Sent: Tue, December 14, 2010 5:07:24 PM
Subject: NCUC representatives in the NCSG EC

Dear all,

As part of the NCSG charter, NCUC has to appoint two members to act as its
representatives within NCSG: "3.1 Composition.  The NCSG Executive Committee
(EC) shall be comprised of two representatives from each Constituency when the
number of Constituencies is less than four and one representative from each
Constituency when the number of Constituencies is four or more." As part of the
transition, the Board has agreed that in the meantime NCUC is to be allowed to
appoint two representatives.

Last year Avri and Milton performed this task and they are both willing to
continue. The newly formed NCUC Executive Committee has agreed to them
continuing this role, but I would also like to pass this by the whole list.

Please let me know if there are any objections, so I can officially notify the
NCSG executive committee.

Thanks

KK

--