The Future of the Internet Governance Forum

Jorge Amodio jmamodio at GMAIL.COM
Tue Dec 14 13:37:10 CET 2010

On Tue, Dec 14, 2010 at 5:53 AM, Milton L Mueller <mueller at syr.edu> wrote:
> From IGP blog:
> "Now, for sure, you can discard all that talk about a "UN takeover of the Internet." The only things the UN knows how to take over are its own obscure departments."

Absolutely right, it is like "Pinky and the Brain" trying to "take
over the world"

For those that don't have kids or never seen Animaniacs:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pinky_and_the_Brain

PS. If you, others, me, can keep buying computers, routers and wires,
nobody will ever be able to "takeover the Internet" ...

Regards
Jorge