Thank you and good luck

Konstantinos Komaitis k.komaitis at STRATH.AC.UK
Sun Dec 12 12:16:57 CET 2010

I would also like to express my gratitude to Robin for her leadership and continuous efforts. I hope that I will be able to fill in her shoes and I will be seeking advise and support from her in the future.

The next year is critical for the Internet community with the introduction of new gTLDs. I am looking forward to working with all of you so as we can address all the issues that are of great concern to us.

KK