Proposed Agenda for Tuesday.

Rosemary Sinclair Rosemary.Sinclair at ATUG.ORG.AU
Sat Dec 4 19:18:58 CET 2010

Hi

I'm listening to Rob Hoggarth's presentation on the Toolkit and suggest we ask Rob to present during our NCSG meeting

once we get our Charter approved the next step might be to consider support available from ICANN under the Toolkit

remembering that most support will kick in in 2010

So I think we need to understand what might be possible so we can be ready for 2010

Topics discussed this morning included:

SG calls
Face to face regional support
Audio conference facilites