Fwd: [] Feedback from GNSO groups on Rec6 CWG recommendations

Avri Doria avri at LTU.SE
Thu Dec 16 16:06:24 CET 2010

Hi,

ok, the constituencies (full status and candidate) need  to come up with some sort of feedback, which can perhaps be combined and endorsed as a NCSG statement, though perhaps not - dependng in the points of view.

a.

Begin forwarded message: