NCSG selections for the SSR & WHOIS AoC Review Teams

Debra Hughes HughesDeb at USA.REDCROSS.ORG
Wed Aug 18 15:09:45 CEST 2010

Bill,

Thanks for the reminder.  For the WHOIS AoC Review Team I support Amber.
I think it is important and (refreshing) to have the review team
comprised of individuals with practical experience using WHOIS records.
Moreover, it I believe it is important to involve new faces to the
discussion, especially not-for-profit organizations that use the DNS and
WHOIS to execute its mission and activities in an approach that is
different from an individual registrant/user or a commercial enterprise.

For the SSR AoC Review Team, I support David.

We should discuss whether and how to support endorsements from other SGs
once announced.

Debbie

Debra Y. Hughes l Senior Counsel
American Red Cross