Endorsing American Red Cross' Comments on VI Initial Report

Ron Wickersham rjw at ITSMYINTERNET.ORG
Thu Aug 12 23:37:23 CEST 2010

On Thu, 12 Aug 2010, Milton L Mueller wrote:

> "The NSCG is deeply concerned about a number of issues raised by the VI WG. Lacking the time to develop a more complete statement touching on all those issues, we fully support the comments of the American Red Cross on the issue of exceptions for Single-Registrant, Single-User TLD applications, and their comments regarding criteria for an exceptions procedure."

Agree with first option with this addition.

If third Option selected, please add my name to the list.

###

agree with the comment that ICANN is having too many detailed comment
periods open so we can't respond well to the issues.    support the
concept of a week to review comments to endorse them, but this is
really rough on volunteers to get things together in the shortened time
available.

also note that the Staff in the PEDNR group has suggested that comments
submitted after the "deadline" even much later are counted, but there is
no formal extension, and sometimes the webmaster cuts off the comments,
so suggest that if you have a late comment, that can't be submitted by
the web form, then e-mail it to the chair of the group or post it on their
public mailing list.

-ron