Fwd: For Action - Update on GNSO SG and Constituency Charter Activities

Wendy Seltzer wendy at SELTZER.COM
Tue Aug 10 23:40:49 CEST 2010

I agree, and I stopped reading at "The attached 20-page document..."
Where's the public protest^W comment period?  Seriously, I will send a
note of grave concern at the burdens imposed before we even get to
policy matters.

--Wendy

Wendy Seltzer -- wendy at seltzer.org
Fellow, Silicon Flatirons Center at University of Colorado Law School
Fellow, Berkman Center for Internet & Society at Harvard University
http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/seltzer.html
http://www.chillingeffects.org/
https://www.torproject.org/