a useful neologism - crowdstamping

Dan Krimm dan at MUSICUNBOUND.COM
Wed Aug 4 06:17:55 CEST 2010

Brilliant.  I'm definitely going to steal that.  Sort of like the
"refudiation" of crowdsourcing.

Systematically-manipulated (or systematically "refudiated") public opinion
polls can also be (and often are) used for crowdstamping, by the way.  It's
not just a feature of open-comment processes, but can be applied as a
variant where public opinion is manufactured artificially.  This is a
technique that goes all the way back to high school.

"Everyone" says so!  The People have spoken!  :-)

Thanks,
Dan

--
Any opinions expressed in this message are those of the author alone and do
not necessarily reflect any position of the author's employer.