No meeting this week

Avri Doria avri at LTU.SE
Tue Aug 24 21:33:54 CEST 2010

Hi,

I know that people did not see an announcement for one.

But someone might have been expecting that we hold the day-beofre the councl meeting policy session as we have the past months.

But we did not schedule one.

The reason:  the idea of the pre-council policy meeting was combined with the NCUC's traditional monthly meeting.  and it is just coincidence that the approximately every 3 weeks council meeting has happened only monthly for the past few months.

Unless there is a great rending of garments and gnashing of teeth about this meeting that few of attend regularly, we have decided to just let it slip this time.

But it there are issues that you wish to discuss from the upcoming agenda:

and the agenda on the Wiki has the latest updates
https://st.icann.org/gnso-council/index.cgi?proposed_agenda_26_august_2010

Please discss on the list.  And if you want to have a more in depth caht on them, we can meet in the chat room http://ncdnhc.org/chat

And remember the audiocast should be working this time: http://stream.icann.org/gnso/

cheers,