GAC pipes up on MAPO with silly claim that absence of controversy on Internet leads to security....

Avri Doria avri at LTU.SE
Fri Aug 6 18:48:46 CEST 2010

hi,

wow.  they also pull in the chestnut of global resolvability - directly counter to the arguments that each country be free to block what it wishes to block.  time for the Keep the Net Neutral movement to become active again?

It also is also caution against going ahead with .xxx as it has to apply to all pending and future.  What is pending now other than .xxx?