Preserving the Transparency of Council Meetings

Milton L Mueller mueller at SYR.EDU
Thu Aug 5 11:06:47 CEST 2010

One call in the middle of the holiday season for many people is not a good indication of general interest in tracking these calls. And as you suggest, $60 is a pretty trivial sum. If registrars want to be budget-conscious (and who can blame them for that) they could knock out a Whois study or two and fund the audiocasts for the decade or two.