are confusing similar gTLDs not confusing if the same registry has them all?

Milton L Mueller mueller at SYR.EDU
Sat Apr 17 23:47:28 CEST 2010

I'm at the ARIN meeting and wont be much help for the next 4 days.
Even though this issue really agitates me I suspect the TM law crew would be more helpful anyway (Wendy, KK, Robin)
--MM