ALAC/NCSG letter on secret memo between Staff and Board

Jorge Amodio jmamodio at GMAIL.COM
Fri Apr 2 02:24:03 CEST 2010

Even if for some valid reason confidentiality is required, 1 or more
members of the review team should be included in the distribution of
such documents with the premise to act only as observers and keep the
contents and matters absolutely confidential, that will guarantee more
transparency even if secrecy for a delicate matter is necessary.

My .02
Jorge