Fwd: [] Reminder -- Constituency/Stakeholder Group Statements Due May 6th

Milton L Mueller mueller at SYR.EDU
Sat Apr 24 22:57:40 CEST 2010

Was just thinking the same thing.
I was going to extract some basic principles underlying our agreement on the MMA proposal and submit them to the constituency.

--MM