Fwd: Announcement -- Stakeholder Group/constituency statements Vertical Integration Policy Development Process

Avri Doria avri at LTU.SE
Tue Apr 6 02:02:11 CEST 2010

Hi,

It will be important in this statement, to really state any and all issues the NCSg might have with vertical integration.  and while the topic may seem esoteric and dry, it is really relevant to any consideration people may have of models for TLDs that support innovation and support the ability of new registries to do something other then what has been done to date.

it would be good if we could get statements not only from the NCUC crowd but also from the Consumer IG.  We can do a common NCSG statement but we can also field more then one statement if there is more the one interest group that has something they want to say.

a.

Begin forwarded message: