[ncsg-policy] Fwd: [gnso-osc] For comment by OSC: GCOT section 5 - statements/disclosure of interest

Avri Doria avri at LTU.SE
Fri Apr 2 14:16:07 CEST 2010

Hi,

Part of job for the participants in the two Steering committees (OSC and PSSC) is passing the documents back to the SG to see if anybody has any comments before we decide to pass them on the the council for approval.

So no, I am not looking for any particular comment, just letting people know these process laden documents are being reviewed in OSC, just in case they want to give advice and comments.

a.