[governance] Solidarity with RDS Honduras

Milton L Mueller mueller at SYR.EDU
Tue Sep 29 19:55:53 CEST 2009

> Getting involved with ccTLDs is a tricky situation and before
> we make any
> "official" statement we should find out more directly from
> the RDS people
> and also hear the other side of the story.

This is true, and important. Isn't Honduras the one that is involved in a complicated dispute over the exile of the President? Once things get dragged into those kinds of internal disputes you really have to know what is going on before intervening

Milton Mueller
Professor, Syracuse University School of Information Studies
XS4All Professor, Delft University of Technology
Internet Governance Project:
http://internetgovernance.org