[governance] Solidarity with RDS Honduras

Brenden Kuerbis bkuerbis at INTERNETGOVERNANCE.ORG
Tue Sep 29 18:41:54 CEST 2009

I have contacted a colleague who has expertise in LA telcom and contacts at
CONATEL, will let everyone know what I find out.

Cheers,

Brenden Kuerbis
Internet Governance Project
http://internetgovernance.org