NCUC Election Results .... drum roll please

Konstantinos Komaitis k.komaitis at STRATH.AC.UK
Tue Sep 29 12:39:50 CEST 2009

I would like to congratulate all who got elected as well as the fellow nominees. Thanks to everyone who voted for me and I will try my best to bring some taste of Europe to our great team.

Best
KK

From: Non-Commercial User Constituency [mailto:NCUC-DISCUSS at LISTSERV.SYR.EDU] On Behalf Of Robin Gross
Sent: 28 September 2009 19:53
To: NCUC-DISCUSS at LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: NCUC Election Results .... drum roll please

Dear All,

The 2009 NCUC Annual Election results are now in.

The complete results can be viewed directly online at:
  http://registro.br/ncuc/result/

Thank you to Carlos Afonso and the gentle folk at NIC.br for holding the election and managing its process.

Thank you to all the candidates who stood in our most robust NCUC election EVER!

Congrats to the new representatives!

Best,
Robin

Final Results:

Executive Committee Africa: Alex Gakuru
Executive Committee Asia: David Cake
Executive Committee Europe: Konstantinos Komaitis
Executive Committee North America: Brenden Kuerbis
Executive Committee South America: Carlos Affonso de Souza
GNSO Council: Wendy Seltzer
NCUC Chair: Robin Gross
Charter revisions approved

NCUC Elections

NCUC<http://www.ncdnhc.org/>

Results

Executive Committee Africa

Alex Gakuru - 26
Rafik Dammak - 14
David Kissoondoyal - 4
Blank - 7

Executive Committee Asia

David Cake - 45
Blank - 6

Executive Committee Europe

Konstantinos Komaitis - 30
Cedric Laurant - 16
Blank - 5

Executive Committee North America

Brenden Kuerbis - 41
Blank - 10

Executive Committee South America

Carlos Affonso de Souza - 33
Gabriel Pineiro - 10
Blank - 8

GNSO Council

Wendy Seltzer - 28
Konstantinos Komaitis - 11
Rudi Vansnick - 8
Rafik Dammak - 2
Blank - 2

NCUC Chair

Robin Gross - 48
Blank - 3

Approval of the NCUC Charter Revisions

Yes - 48
No - 1
Blank - 2

info: ncuc at registro.br<mailto:%20ncuc at registro.br>

IP JUSTICE
Robin Gross, Executive Director
p: +1-415-553-6261    f: +1-415-462-6451
w: http://www.ipjustice.org     e: robin at ipjustice.org<mailto:robin at ipjustice.org>