NCUC Election Results .... drum roll please

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at GMAIL.COM
Tue Sep 29 02:42:49 CEST 2009

Hello everybody,
congratulations to all new elected people, we count on you!
thanks to everyone who voted me :) and thanks to everybody who voted, that
show the involvement of NCUC members,

Rafik