Voting for candidates

Brenden Kuerbis bkuerbis at INTERNETGOVERNANCE.ORG
Thu Sep 24 17:17:34 CEST 2009

Hi Wendy, all,

I've been sending nominees a link to edit the map.  Just resent the link to
you.

I think I've given the link to all nominees, but if I missed someone, please
let me know.

Thanks!

Brenden Kuerbis
Internet Governance Project