My opinion on the Consumer Constituency

Carlos A. Afonso ca at CAFONSO.CA
Wed Sep 23 19:53:47 CEST 2009

I agree, Robin -- this is why I said that this situation happens despite
the great efforts of many people involved with ALAC. Unfortunately, the
relationship with ICANN is conducted by some members in a way that makes
these efforts frequently futile -- and these members seem to dominate
the ALAC space, unfortunately. But this is my personal opinion, of course.

--c.a.