My opinion on the Consumer Constituency

Milton L Mueller mueller at SYR.EDU
Wed Sep 23 16:45:47 CEST 2009

Of course this is my blog post and not an NCUC position.
Adam and I have been having some private emails about this. He began by asserting that there were factual inaccuracies but so far he has not been able to document any.

There are no factual inaccuracies in that blog post. Unfortunately, it's all quite true. What this disagreement is about is style and tactics, not facts.

We have a different approach to things. Adam likes to work on the inside, not ruffle any feathers, etc. I like to tell it like it is. Needless to say, Adam is more popular in ICANN than I am.

:-)