Fwd: Doodle: Call for Volunteers to participate in Joint ALAC/GNSO Efforts Related to the Registrar Accreditation Agreement (RAA)

William Drake william.drake at GRADUATEINSTITUTE.CH
Tue Sep 22 09:06:41 CEST 2009

Hi,

Some months ago we had some preliminary discussion about GNSO-ALAC
collaboration to develop a charter of rights for registrants.  A
number of people expressed interest at that point in participating and
were added to the GNSO listserv on this.  The council has recently
adopted a charter for the drafting team, now we really need some NCUC
bodies to help populate it.  If you're willing and able, staff
instructions are below.

Bill

Begin forwarded message:

William J. Drake