ICANN under scrutiny?

Avri Doria avri at LTU.SE
Fri Sep 18 07:45:19 CEST 2009

On 18 Sep 2009, at 07:20, Carlos A. Afonso wrote:

> Translation, as I see it: new gtld policy will be diktated (k
> intentional) by the United States government. What is new?

But it is a victory for IDN ccTLDs.

No issues with them.

The only road block they have left is proof that all of the concerns
about scalability in regards to stability and security (report to come
out soon) have been answered completely.

Of course this does not include those that would use extended ascii,
they have to wait for the full PDP.  But in scripts other then ascii,
are getting close to smooth sailing.

a.