ICANN under scrutiny?

Jorge Amodio jmamodio at GMAIL.COM
Thu Sep 17 21:57:43 CEST 2009

On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 1:53 PM, Konstantinos Komaitis
<k.komaitis at strath.ac.uk> wrote:
> http://www.nextgov.com/nextgov/ng_20090916_9990.php
>
> Republican lawmakers want answers from ICANN
> BY ANDREW NOYES, CONGRESSDAILY 09/16/2009

I don't think this is unexpected after the "deer in headlights"
performance of ex-CEO Paul Twomey during the hearings
couple of months ago.

What is really interesting as Milton stated recently on the
IGP blog, is the complete silence from ICANN's side and
the lack of public participation in what is being negotiated
and discussed in at least the last two board meetings.

http://blog.internetgovernance.org/blog/_archives/2009/9/16/4323540.html

Regards
Jorge