Dynamic Coallition on ICANN Accountability and International Conformity - IAIC at IGF?

McTim mctim at BUSHNET.NET
Wed Sep 16 13:39:35 CEST 2009

On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 1:35 PM, Milton L Mueller <mueller at syr.edu> wrote:
> McTim
> Given this community's experience with getting ICANN to pay attention to the overwhelming sentiment of public comment by interested stakeholders, your suggestion that ICANN public comment forums are the only reasonable space for ICANN accountability

Did I say that?

(MM)seems almost laughable.

If so, why do you spend so much time and energy inside ICANN?

The fact remains that Fouad seems to have ignored comments on the
governance list and pointed ppl from this list to that list thinking
they might "gather some more support". AFAIK, that list doesn't form
DCs.  At least, it's not chartered too do that.

--
Cheers,

McTim