Hello everyone, this is Yuanyuan Guan (Leslie), a NCUC New Member :)

Robin Gross robin at IPJUSTICE.ORG
Tue Sep 15 19:30:23 CEST 2009

I whole-heartedly agree with Kathy!

Welcome Leslie!   We were very lucky to meet you at the Sydney ICANN
meeting and look forward to seeing you again in Seoul.

Best,
Robin

On Sep 15, 2009, at 8:44 AM, Kathy Kleiman wrote:

> Welcome Leslie!
> All, Leslie attended the ICANN Meeting and Sydney and was amazing!
> She was up at the microphone and fighting against the IRT Report,
> for fair use and for IDNs. She is wonderful, eloquent and expert. I
> am so glad she is part of NCUC!
>
> Best,
> Kathy (Kleiman)
>> Huanying, Yuanyuan!

IP JUSTICE
Robin Gross, Executive Director
p: +1-415-553-6261    f: +1-415-462-6451
w: http://www.ipjustice.org     e: robin at ipjustice.org