Fwd: List of Candidates and Last Call for Nominations for NCUC Annual Elections

Robin Gross robin at IPJUSTICE.ORG
Sat Sep 12 23:33:00 CEST 2009

Please see a few more nominations below from Ángel Sánchez Seoane.

Please confirm the acceptance of these new nominations today.  Thank
you!

Begin forwarded message:

w: http://www.ipjustice.org     e: robin at ipjustice.org