List of Candidates and Last Call for Nominations for NCUC Annual Elections

Robin Gross robin at IPJUSTICE.ORG
Sat Sep 12 22:36:04 CEST 2009

Last Call For Nominations for NCUC Annual Elections!

Below is the current list (alphabetical) of nominees for the
different positions available.  (Please tell me (and forgive) if I've
missed anyone).

Nominations will close at midnight tonight (Sat. night - California
time).   Please send additional nominations or changes to this list
before then.

Several of the candidates have already posted a statement or bio to
this list or this NCUC Election webpage:
  http://ncdnhc.org/page/elections-1

NCUC Executive Committee:

Africa
Rafik Dammak
Alex Gakuru
David Kissoondoyl
Baudouin Schombe

Asia
Horacio Cadiz
David Cake

North America:
Brenden Kuerbis

Europe:
Konstantinos Komaitis
Cedric Laurant

South America
Gabriel Pineiro
Graciela Selaimen

GNSO Council:
Konstantinos Komaitis (Europe)
Wendy Seltzer (North America)
Rudi Vansnick (Europe)

NCUC Chair:
Robin Gross

NCUC Positions Up for Election This Month

One Year Term:
NCUC Executive Committee:
(1) Chair
(1) Africa Representative
(1) Asia Representative
(1) Europe Representative
(1) North America Representative
(1) South America Representative

Two Year Term:
NCUC Representative to GNSO Council:
(1) GNSO Council Seat From Any Geographical Region

NCUC Election Time-Table:

4 Sept: Nominations Open NOW
12 Sept: Nominations Close at Midnight California time
14 Sept: Voting Begins
21 Sept: End Vote

Online elections kindly handled courtesy of Brazilian .nic folks.

IP JUSTICE
Robin Gross, Executive Director
p: +1-415-553-6261    f: +1-415-462-6451
w: http://www.ipjustice.org     e: robin at ipjustice.org