NCUC Annual Election Information

Alex Gakuru gakuru at GMAIL.COM
Wed Sep 9 21:58:31 CEST 2009

While not forgetting, I re-nominate Robin Gross as the NCUC Chair.

We certainly need more of her demonstrated leadership and experience
to coalece our cohesion further, especially during this NCUC/NCSG
transition period. It was during her first year term our that
membership grew in breadth and depth. Many thanks Robin for that.

Those in favour say "aye" ;-)

alex