Nominations procedures?

Brenden Kuerbis bkuerbis at INTERNETGOVERNANCE.ORG
Wed Sep 9 18:03:23 CEST 2009

I've created a page on the website for Elections,
http://ncdnhc.org/page/elections-1

You'll see a google map of nominations,with few icons representing
some of the members nominated so far.

As nominations come in on the listserv, I'll send an map edit link to
nominees. Or nominees can feel free to contact me to get the link.
Nominees can then add an icon and include bio and statements etc. in
the box which pops up when clicking on an icon.

Any suggestions for improvement are welcome!

Cheers,

Brenden Kuerbis
Internet Governance Project
http://internetgovernance.org