Nominations procedures?

InternationalParents info at FRENCHPARENTS.NET
Wed Sep 9 09:43:29 CEST 2009

Hello,

Could people introduce themselves (or the people they're  nominating)
in a couple sentences , to help us cast our vote?

Caroline Isautier

Le 9 sept. 09 à 03:18, Norbert Klein a écrit :

> Konstantinos Komaitis wrote:
>> Dear all,
>>
>> I would like to nominate myself for the European Region as well as
>> for the
>> GNSO seat.
>>
>> Looking forward to working with all of you.
>>
>> Best
>>
>> Konstantinos
>>
> Dear Konstantinos,
>
> thanks for offering your time and commitment as a candidate.
>

> Norbert Klein
>
> --
> If you want to know what is going on in Cambodia, please visit
> The Mirror, a regular review of the Cambodian language press in
> English.
>
> This is the latest weekly editorial of the Mirror:
>
> Is Every Khmer Citizen Equal Before the Law? – Sunday, 6.9.2009
> http://wp.me/p2Gyf-Y2
>
> (To read it, click on the line above.)
>
> And here is something new every day:
> http://cambodiamirror.wordpress.com

Frenchparents.net - Bilingual online community in San Francisco
http://www.frenchparents.net

InternationalParents - Social network in 30 cities worldwide
Le premier réseau international des familles futées
The first international network for smart parents
http://www.internationalparents.net/beta